[EveryDay English] Lesson 4: ASKING DIRECTIONS

Hi Michael. 
Hi Amy. What's up? 
I'm looking for the airport. Can you tell me how to get there? 
No, sorry. I don't know. 
I think I can take the subway to the airport. Do you know where the subway is? 
Sure, it's over there. 
Where? I don't see it. 
Across the street. 
Oh, I see it now. Thanks. 
No problem. 
Do you know if there's a restroom around here? 
Yes, there's one here. It's in the store. 
Thank you.
Bye. 
Bye bye. 
Nghe audio thoại:
Nguồn: dvdtuhoc.com

Bài học 4 – Hỏi đường.

Amy         &nbsp ;    Chào Michael. Hi Michael.

Michael       Chào Amy. Có chuyện gì vậy? Hi Amy. What’s up?

Amy         &nbsp ;    Tôi đang tìm phi trường. Bạn có thể nói cho tôi biết làm cách nào đến đó được không? I’m looking for the airport. Can you tell me how to get there?

Michael       Không, rất tiếc. Tôi không biết. No, sorry. I don’t know.

Amy         &nbsp ;    Tôi nghĩ tôi có thể đi xe điện ngầm để tới phi trường. Bạn có biết đuờng xe điện ngầm ở đâu không? I think I can take the subway to the airport. Do you know where the subway is?

Michael       Chắc rổi. Nó ở đằng kia. Sure, it’s over there.

Amy         &nbsp ;    Ở đâu? Tôi không thấy nó. Where? I don’t see it.

Michael       Phía bên kia đường. Across the street.

Amy         &nbsp ;    Ô, bây giờ tôi thấy rồi. Cám ơn. Oh, I see it now. Thanks.

Michael       Không có gì. No problem.

Amy         &nbsp ;    Bạn biết có nhà vệ sinh nào quanh đây không? Do you know if there’s a restroom around here?

Michael       Vâng. Có một cái ở đây. Nó ở trong cửa hàng. Yes, there’s one here. It’s in the store.

Amy         &nbsp ;    Cám ơn. Thank you.

Michael       Tạm biệt. Bye.

Amy         &nbsp ;    Tạm biệt. Bye bye.

Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Copyright © 2013 - 2014. truonghuy1189 - All Rights Reserved. Mẫu cung cấp bởi Mr. CAO .