[EveryDay English] Lesson 17: DO YOU KNOW THE ADDRESS?

Excuse me. Do you know how to get to the mall? 
Sure, I used to work there. Go straight for about a mile, then turn left at the light. The mall will be on the right.
Do you know the address? 
Yes, the address is 541 Main street. 
Can you write it down for me please? 
No problem. 
Is it faster if I take Highland avenue? 
No, that way is longer. There are more stop lights on that street. 
I think you're right. Thank you. 
Nghe audio thoại:

Nguồn: dvdtuhoc.com

Bài học 17 – Bạn có biết địa chỉ không?

Mark      Xin lỗi.
Bạn biết đường nào đi tới khu mua sắm không?

Excuse me. Do you know how to get to the mall?

Betty      Biết chứ.
Tôi từng làm việc ở đó. Đi thẳng khoảng một dặm rồi rẽ trái chỗ đèn xanh đỏ.
Khu mua sắm ở bên tay phải. Sure, I used to work there. Go straight for about a
mile, then turn left at the light. The mall will be on the right.

Mark      Bạn có biết
địa chỉ không? Do you know the address?

Betty      Vâng, địa
chỉ là 541 đườngMain. Yes, the address is541 Main street.

Mark      Bạn có thể
viết ra giấy cho tôi được không? Can you write it down for me please?

Betty      Không
thành vấn đề. No problem.

Mark      Tôi đi
theo đại lộHighlandcó nhanh hơn không? Is it faster if I takeHighland avenue?

Betty      Không, lối
đó lâu hơn. Có nhiều đèn đỏ hơn trên đường đó.

No, that way is longer. There are more stop lights on
that street.



Mark      Tôi nghĩ
bạn đúng. Cám ơn. I think you’re right. Thank you.
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Copyright © 2013 - 2014. truonghuy1189 - All Rights Reserved. Mẫu cung cấp bởi Mr. CAO .