[EveryDay English] Lesson 12: DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY?

Laura, what are you going to do today? 
I'm going shopping. 
What time are you leaving? 
I'm going to leave around 4 o'clock. 
Will you buy a ham sandwich for me at the store? 
OK. 
Do you have enough money? 
I'm not sure. 
How much do you have? 
25 dollars. Do you think that's enough? 
That's not very much. 
I think it's OK. I also have two credit cards. 
Let me give you another ten dollars. 
Thanks. See you later. 
Bye. 
Nghe audio thoại:
Nguồn: dvdtuhoc.com
Bài học 12 – Bạn có đủ tiền không?

Joe         Laura, bạn sẽ làm gì hôm nay? Laura, what are you going to do today?

Laura     Tôi sẽ đi mua sắm. I’m going shopping.

Joe         Mấy giờ bạn đi? What time are you leaving?

Laura     Tôi sẽ đi khoảng 4 giờ. I’m going to leave around 4 O’clock.

Joe         Bạn có thể mua cho tôi ổ bánh mì xăng uých giăm bông ở cửa hàng được không?

Will you buy a ham sandwich for me at the store?

Laura     Được. OK.

Joe         Bạn có đủ tiền không? Do you have enough money?

Laura     Tôi không chắc. I’m not sure.

Joe         Bạn có bao nhiêu? How much do you have?

Laura     25 đô. Bạn nghĩ rằng như vậy đủ không? 25 dollars. Do you think that’s enough?

Joe         Như vậy không nhiều lắm. That’s not very much.

Laura     Tôi nghĩ được. Tôi cũng có 2 thẻ tín dụng. I think it’s OK. I also have two credit cards.

Joe         Để tôi đưa bạn thêm 10 đô. Let me give you another ten dollars.

Laura     Cám ơn. Gặp lại sau. Thanks. See you later.


Joe         Tạm biệt. Bye.
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Copyright © 2013 - 2014. truonghuy1189 - All Rights Reserved. Mẫu cung cấp bởi Mr. CAO .