[EveryDay English] Lesson 13: HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?

Hello Richard. 
Hi Karen. How have you been? 
Not too good. 
Why? 
I'm sick. 
Sorry to hear that. 
It’s OK. It’s not serious. 
That's good. How's your wife? 
She's good. 
Is she in America now? 
No, she's not here yet. 
Where is she?
She's in Canada with our kids. 
I see. I have to go now. Please tell your wife I said hi. 
OK, I'll talk to you later. 
I hope you feel better. 
Nghe audio thoại:

Nguồn: dvdtuhoc.com
Bài học 13 – Bạn đã ra sao?

Karen       Chào Richard. Hello Richard.

Richard    Chào Karen. Hi Karen.

Karen       Bạn thế nào? How have you been?

Richard    Không khỏe lắm. Not too good.

Karen       Tại sao vậy? Why?

Richard    Tôi bị ốm. I’m sick.

Karen       Rất tiếc nghe bạn ốm. Sorry to hear that.

Richard    Được thôi. Không nghiêm trọng đâu. Its OK. Its not serious.

Karen       Tốt. Còn bà xã bạn khỏe không? That’s good. How’s your wife?

Richard    Bà ấy khỏe. She’s good.

Karen       Bây giờ bà ấy có ở Mỹ không? Is she inAmericanow?

Richard    Không, bà ấy chưa qua đây. No, she’s not here yet.

Karen       Bà ấy ở đâu? Where is she?

Richard    Bà ấy ởCanadavới mấy đứa nhóc của chúng tôi. She’s inCanadawith our kids.

Karen       Tôi hiểu. Tôi phải đi bây giờ. Cho tôi gửi lời chào bà xã của bạn.

I see. I have to go now. Please tell your wife I said hi.

Richard    Được, tôi sẽ nói chuyện với bạn sau. OK, I’ll talk to you later.

Karen       Tôi hy vọng bạn sẽ cảm thấy khỏe hơn. I hope you feel better.


Richard    Cám ơn. Thanks.
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Copyright © 2013 - 2014. truonghuy1189 - All Rights Reserved. Mẫu cung cấp bởi Mr. CAO .